Monday, October 21, 2013

29 week bump on a Monday morning

Sweet baby girl, I really suck at keeping up with this blog. There is so much going on and your arrival is getting closer and closer. There is so much to do. There is so much I want done before you get here. Nesting is not a joke, baby girl. Daddy really loves that I want 5 projects done all at once (joke). He just refinished all, well almost all, the cabinets in the kitchen and they look beautiful. Daddy is definitely a DIYer, and he is good at what he does. After they are completely finished, we will be able to move on to your nursery and finish it. 


This pregnancy has flown by, sweet baby girl. 29 weeks. 11 weeks I have left of you in my belly. All to myself. I know the next couple months are going to fly by and I'm not ready for that... along with the chaos of the holiday season. Until then, there will be lots of belly rubs. 



Today makes me excited. We get to see you, again, for another appointment. Last week at the doctors appointment, you kept kicking the monitors. You kick anything that touches my stomach. Hotel belly must be getting cramped, so I can't blame you. Oh baby girl, you already have such a sassy personality and I like it!
We also get to tour the hospital today where we get to meet you for the first time. I was super confident about birth until about 2 days ago. I started thinking too much. Like always. I'm starting to get nervous. And scared. I know I can do it (naturally), it's just going to be extremely hard. I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst. I'm so lucky to have your daddy. He is going to be my full support system and I don't think I would be able to do it without him. Oh baby girl, when the time is right, feel free to make a quick entrance into this crazy, beautiful world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment