Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 weeks. That's 3-0 people!

How far along? 30 weeks & 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: last week it was 17... So if it's still not 17, then 18
 
Maternity clothes? Old Navy maternity leggings are heaven! And I bought more clothes last weekend (not maternity, yay). Just a size bigger than I normally would have. Much cuter! And I can wear them comfortably postpartum. 

Stretch marks? Nooooo. 

Sleep: Now that I learned how to sleep with my snoogle, sleep has been good to me. 

Best moment this week: My little sister came home from Nashville and I got to talk to my brother on the phone! 

Movement: So much that it makes me nervous for what I am in store for!

Food cravings: Meh. 

Labor Signs: Tons of Braxton Hicks! 

Belly Button in or out? Outtie! Please tell me it goes back to normal?!

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

What I miss: My waistline. Walking up stairs without losing my breath. Sleeping on my belly. Staying up past 9pm. My balance. Sushi. 

What I am looking forward to: Diaper Party this weekend (thanks Trev and Kat)! Nashville next weekend. Oh, and Christmas time!!! Yes, I just said that. 

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing. 

Milestones: I made it to 30 weeks and I can still shave my own legs! Barely. 


From a Halloween Party last weekend :)


The hubs and I. Pregnant housewife and milkman. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment