Monday, November 18, 2013

35 weeks: 5 to go


Two weeks ago, I was one of those girls that loved being pregnant and didn't want to see my belly go. Well, that came to a quick end recently. I'm done and over being pregnant. Yea, it's a beautiful thing and an amazing experience and blah, blah , blah. But I feel like I have been pregnant for 7 years now. I don't remember what my waist line feels like. I miss being able to put on my shoes without losing my breath. I want to drink beer and eat sushi. I hate having to roll to get out of bed because I can't sit up without my husband assisting me. I miss sleeping on my stomach and I miss running. I want to paint my own toenails and sleep through the night without waking up every hour to pee. But most of all, I'm super anxious to meet my mini :)

How far along? 35 weeks & 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? I wear some maternity, some old clothes, and some of my hubby's. I am actually currently wearing pre-pregnancy jeans at work--- BUTTONED!! holla! I am kind of bummed that I just discovered Gap Maternity. Their clothes are adorable and they don't even look maternity. 

Stretch marks? Nope and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I've been blessed with good genes. 

Sleep: I have been sleeping more than ever... Bleh. 

Best moment this week: This past week was Thanksgiving, our baby shower, my 26th birthday and my sister was in town. Needless to say, it's been an amazing week and I was ridiculously spoiled. 

Movement: This baby never sleeps, I swear. But here's kind of a funny moment- we were laying on the couch last night and we set the remote on my belly. She instantly did some barrel rolls and started kicking it. I think it's so funny how she can't stand anything foreign on my stomach. 

Food cravings: I can barely even fit any food in there!

Labor Signs: just a lot Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? Outtie! 

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

What I miss: I miss ALL THINGS!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas and popping this kid out. 







A few pictures from my shower this past weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment