Monday, September 30, 2013

26 Week Survey

Last weeks photo. 

How far along? 26 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 13-14 lbs... Which I'm pretty sure is mostly in my ass. 
 
Maternity clothes? I bought a ton last weekend. I still feel like I need to grow into some. I found that I REALLY, really dislike rouched side shirts. 

Stretch marks? No sign in sight!

Sleep: What is that again?

Best moment this week: We painted the nursery! I also, finally, switched doctors. Actually, I switched to a midwive. I couldn't be more happy/excited!

Movement: I swear all this girl does is party. 

Food cravings: Still always want fruit. 

Gender: GIRL :D

Labor Signs: Tons of Braxton Hicks!

Belly Button in or out? Half in, half out... Yea, it looks funny. 

Wedding rings on or off? On. I haven't swelled up at all... Yet. 

What I miss: Being able to control my weight. Oh, and beer. 

What I am looking forward to: Putting more of the nursery together and finishing our cabinets in the kitchen. The things that make me happy :)

Weekly Wisdom: The more I work out = the more energy I have = the better I feel. 

Milestones: I officially need help to get off the ground, or a push to get off the couch. Ugh. 



Please excuse my lazy 26 week photo. I forgot I didn't take one today and we just got back from taking our pups for a walk. 

By the way, my belly has felt HUGE all day! I was told there was a itty, bitty girl in there... but now, I'm not so sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment