Wednesday, September 18, 2013

6 Month Update

Six months came, gone and I'm sure it isn't going to slow down. So, although we are extremely busy (between work, house updates, and preparing for our little), I am trying to enjoy this belly as much as I can! Even though I am extremely anxious to meet her, I know, without a doubt, I will miss the bump when it's gone. SLOW DOWN, life. 
We had our 24 week ultrasound to check back up on the previous little problems we were having. I am happy to say that my placenta is moving, slowly but surely. It hasn't moved nearly enough to be able to avoid a Caesarian Section, but my doctor is very confident that by week 32 it will be far enough away from my cervix.  Until then, it just means more ultrasounds and more times we get to see baby girl :)
One thing I found surprising was the fact that she is only measuring in the 27th percentile! With my husband weighing in at almost 12 pounds right out the the womb, I was certain I was going to have a chunky baby. 


Tummy is starting to feel real tight! I know it is only going to get bigger, much bigger... But I don't know how! 

That's all for now! Just wanted to write a quick post before my pregnancy brain kicked in and made me forget everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment